Thursday, November 8, 2018

Donald Trump is the Most Childish President of All Time

So the President of the United States is a giant child. Seriously. He’s a toddler in a 70 something year old’s body. Sometimes it’s cringe worthy, and sometimes his stupidity baffles me so much that it actually is quite entertaining and makes me laugh. Hard. 

The latest example of his temper tantrums being hilarious but also embarrassing to the entrie country would have to be the most recent back and forth between Donald J. Trump (the J stands for Juvenile, and not the dope MC from New Orleans) and Jim Acosta of CNN was so ridiculous I felt so many different things at the same time.

He literally called him a “rude, terrible person” which made me double over in laughter as it caught me so off guard that he would actually say that to a news reporter for simply asking a tough question regarding his immigration stance and the recent commercials he’s been running. 

The video of the exchange truly is very similar to that of a younger brother getting caught taking his older, more mature brother’s clothes without permission when the older brother simply asks him “Hey, did you borrow my hoodie?”


Seriously, this is the President. He almost tried walking away from the podium before he realized “Wait, I’m the PRESIDENT. I can’t just leave the press conference and display the highest level of snowflakery imaginable. This was hilariously sad.

2 comments: