Tuesday, February 4, 2020

Yo DNC Let Me Holla At You

Hey DNC. We need to have a talk.

Look, before you try to lie to me, let me just tell you what I already know about you upfront. I know that both Donna Brazilewhow as DNC chair at the time, and Senator Elizabeth Warren both stated during the 2016 primaries that you guys rigged the election in favor of Hillary Clinton over Bernie Sanders. How was that done? According to Donna Brazile’sarticle in Politico:
Before I called Bernie Sanders, I lit a candle in my living room and put on some gospel music. I wanted to center myself for what I knew would be an emotional phone call. I had promised Bernie when I took the helm of the Democratic National Committee after the convention that I would get to the bottom of whether Hillary Clinton’s team had rigged the nomination process, as a cache of emails stolen by Russian hackers and posted online had suggested. I’d had my suspicions from the moment I walked in the door of the DNC a month or so earlier, based on the leaked emails. But who knew if some of them might have been forged? I needed to have solid proof, and so did Bernie. So I followed the money. My predecessor, Florida Rep. Debbie Wasserman Schultz, had not been the most active chair in fundraising at a time when President Barack Obama’s neglect had left the party in significant debt. As Hillary’s campaign gained momentum, she resolved the party’s debt and put it on a starvation diet. It had become dependent on her campaign for survival, for which she expected to wield control of its operations. Debbie was not a good manager. She hadn’t been very interested in controlling the party—she let Clinton’s headquarters in Brooklyn do as it desired so she didn’t have to inform the party officers how bad the situation was. How much control Brooklyn had and for how long was still something I had been trying to uncover for the last few weeks. By September 7, the day I called Bernie, I had found my proof and it broke my heart.”

The debate schedule heavily favored Clinton, who was of course already wildly famous due to being Secretary of State, a Senator from New York, and the First Lady in the 90’s. Bernie Sanders however, was relatively unknown to people outside of Vermont, or those who don’t run in political circles. So by scheduling the debates during times when they knew nobody would watch them, which essentially assured that Bernie’s ideas wouldn’t easily be heard by people who may have never heard of him or his policy proposals. 

Then of course you had the bias media reporting of how many delegates each candidate had won. How was it bias? The media reported how many pledged-delegates Bernie Sanders had won, while simultaneously reporting how many pledged AND non-pledged delegates Hillary Clinton won. Non-pledged delegates are also called Superdelegates. And the vast majority of them had pre-pledged their support for Hillary Clinton, therefore skewing the numbers dramatically when being reported in the mainstream news. You can read more about that here

But this LATEST move, holy shit DNC, you really showing out with this one. 
Michael “Stop and Frisk” Bloomberg gave about $318,000 to the DNC one day, and gave over $800,000 to the Democratic Grassroots Victory fund, which is also affiliated with the DNC, in the same day. What happened after that? The DNC removed the threshold for how many individual donors one needs to qualify for the debate, thereby allowing Michael Bloomberg to participate, even though he doesn’t have many individual donors. Why all of a sudden would you change that rule, which happens to strongly favor the guy who just gave you guys over $1 Million? Did you think impeachment would distract us? We already knew the outcome before you started the trial. Still think you can use the Russia card? People stopped caring about that a long time ago. We’re paying attention. And we don’t like what we see. So once these results come in from Iowa, if anything looks even a little bit suspect, prepare for holy hell. 

#TomPerezResign

No comments:

Post a Comment